There are so many options to choose from, sizes and then price points to consider that the entire prospect of getting another electronic device can be overwhelming. Once you have landed on a size that will fit your needs and have chosen a budget, the rest of the specs become easier to manage.
To ensure you are getting the best 10-inch tablet under $200, we have come up with the most important details and information. This means that you will get exactly the device you need without wasting any of your time.
Things to Think About
The operating system is an important feature of the tablet that should be considered, as it will affect how you use the device. Going with the one that you are used to isn’t always the best option.
- iOS. The operating system for Apple products is incredibly user-friendly but it can also be limiting when compared with the other options. iOS does, however, give its users access to all of the thousands of apps on the Apple App Store.
- Android. The software that you can use with an Android as well as the hardware options are seemingly endless. This is one of the most flexible options with many different makers using this operating system like Samsung and Sony tablets for example.
- Windows. Windows is more flexible than the iOS systems but it is still designed to be used more with a keyboard and mouse, which makes it a good option when considering convertible tablets.
Top 10-Inch Tablets Under $200 Comparison List
Getting a Good 10-Inch Tablet for Under $200
Most of what needs to be considered when buying a tablet is about how you will be using it. Asking yourself the following questions will lead you to buying the best 10-inch tablet for under $200:
- Convertible or Stand Alone? The stand-alone tablets essentially operate as large smart phones. These are useful for personal use, but might not be suited if you need to do any typing or serious browsing. If you will be using the tablet for any work-related purposes then we suggest opting for a convertible tablet.
- Who Will Be Using the Tablet? If you are going to be sharing the device with the entire family, then you might want something that has enough storage for the kid’s games as well as enough room for the apps that you will want access to everyday. Who will be using the tablet might also have an effect on how much you spend, considering the risk of possible damage.
- Is Battery Life Going to Be Important for Your Usage? You can expect that most tablets will have all-day battery life or roughly 9 hours on a single full charge. We recommend choosing a tablet that will last for a minimum of 8 hours to ensure you never run out of juice when you need it most.
3 Best 10-Inch Tablet Under $200 Reviews
Even with a smaller budget for a tablet, you can get a seriously high quality product by purchasing the Dragon Touch x10. This tablet is the right weight and size to use it effectively for personal use like gaming and watching shows as well as for getting work done.
The audio quality of this tablet is something that is above and beyond what you might expect from a device that isn’t a full laptop.
The specs combine to make sure this is a device that runs quickly and smoothly. It should also be noted that the operating system is fool-proof for anyone that isn’t super tech savvy.
Getting a 10” tablet means that it will be big, but by purchasing the Fusion 5 Ultra Slim Design you will not be getting any of the accompanying weight. The ultra-slim design and style mean this is a really sleek device.
Not only is the design stellar but the tablet is incredibly powerful too. It is even a suitable option for college students that will be using it for taking notes in class as well as hours of watching Netflix.
You can expect this tablet to be as fast as any PC, which is something that makes it the best 10-inch tablet under $200.
The RCA Tablet is a convertible that lets you use the touch screen tablet for social media and videos and lets you attach the keyboard as necessary. This transition is easier than you would expect too.
This is especially impressive considering the low price. Feeling like you get more than your money’s worth is always a great thing.
Its screen resolution is incredibly clear. The entire tablet is durable and easily taken with you anywhere you need to go. You really can’t go wrong with this device.